The model features two types of storage: SATA III 2.5” SSD and M.2 SSD. The dual SSD provides engineers with the flexibility to define tasks separately; for example, the 2.5” SSD can be used for database management, while the M.2 SSD is for the OS.
● Rugged fanless design
● Support 5th generation Intel® Core™ i Broadwell U processors
● 2 x DDR3 SO-DIMMs, for up to 16GB
● Support CAN 2.0A/2.0B protocol and i-Button for driver ID
● HDMI & DVI-D output
● Wide variety of wireless communication options
● M.2 SSD & M.2 4G LTE support
Fanless In-Vehicle Computer: AIV-QM97V1FL
Subscribe to our social media sites and stay connected!
Intel ATOM, Mini ITX, industrial automation, in cab computer, x86 network appliance, gaming I/O controller, Panel PC, SCADA, Wild Range Temperature, x86 based structure, UTM Appliance, touch screen pc, gaming machine, All-In-One Gaming Platform, Network Server Hardware, vehicle power management, Network security,